Monday, April 15, 2019 - 10:00am
6th Osage Nation Congress
April 15, 2019
Day 19 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introduction of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 19-37, An Act to amend ONCA18-48 to provide a supplemental appropriation in the amount of three hundred ninety thousand eight hundred twenty nine dollars ($390,829) to Historic Preservation; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Pratt)
- ONCA 19-39, An Act to authorize and appropriate two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000) to the Capital Asset and Improvement Fund for the Wakon Iron Building in the Pawhuska Indian Village; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Stabler)
- General Order Day 1 – Second Reading
- ONCA 19-06, An Act to create the Osage Nation Tax Advisory Board to advise the Executive and Legislative Branches on taxation; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Tillman)
- General Order Day 2 – Amendments May Be Proposed
- ONCA 19-12, An Act to establish a fund for home loan and down payment assistance for first-time home buyers to all Members of the Osage Nation; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
- ONCR 19-08, A Resolution to approve a new fiscal year 2019 Annual Revenue Projection of the Osage Nation with updated revenues. (Whitehorn)
- Bills and Resolutions on Third Reading
- ONCA 18-61, An Act to amend and restate 15 ONC § 5-101 et seq. and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
- Confirmation of Election Board Alternate Appointee – Fred Byers
- Motions and Notices
- Appropriations Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 12:00 p.m.
- Culture Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Government Operations Committee Meeting – 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.