OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, November 7, 2018, at 6:00 PM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 10/10/2018 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present for Approval the Final EPHS Inspection Reports for Osage Casinos
ii. Present for Approval the ONGC Annual FY2018 Report
iii. Present for Approval the Updated ONGC By-Laws
iv. Present for Approval Rulemaking: TICS Revision 18-02
v. Present for Approval Rulemaking: TICS Revision 18-03
vi. Present for Approval Rulemaking: TICS Revision 18-04
vii. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Update on Request from ONGE
iii. Update on FY18 ONGE External Audit
iv. Discuss FY19 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.