Principal Chief Geoffrey Standing Bear declared a Public Health State of Emergency for the Osage Nation on March 19, 2020. This page provides information on what is closed or canceled, and how you can get in touch with us during this time. We will keep this page up-to-date for the duration of the Public Health State of Emergency.
For information regarding how Osage Nation is dealing with the public health state of emergency, please visit our coronavirus information page.
For more information, see this update from Chief Medical Officer, Ron Shaw, M.D.
Most departments and services continue to operate; however, we respectfully ask for patience and flexibility during this period.
- Osage Nation Police Department, Wildland Fire, & Emergency Management continue to be fully operational
- Elder Nutrition will be continuing the curbside service only
- The following are closed until further notice:
All other departments & programs will be operational. Please call to find out their specific procedures. Contact information can be found on their respective webpage. You can use the Resource Directory to help find their webpage.
- Osage Nation Offices – Closed to the Public Until Further Notice. Call Constituent Services at 918-287-5555 or toll-free 1-800-320-8742 for assistance.
Upcoming Cancellations & Postponements
- Childcare Summer Camp (June-July) –Canceled