OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, October 10, 2018, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 09/11/2018 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present FY2019 NIGC Compliance Plan for the ONGC
ii. Present ONGC Annual EPHS Inspection Report
iii. Present New Tulsa Facility License for Approval and Signature
iv. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
v. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
SICS 0120-001 Section 38: What the Flush
SICS 0120-001 Section 17: Controlled Keys
SICS 0120-001 Section 18: Controlled Key and Lock Replacement
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Request to Revoke Gaming License
iii. Review Request from ONGE
iv. Update on FY19 Changes at ONGE
v. Discuss Travel Changes for IIA Conference
vi. Review FY18 ONGC Financials
vii. Discuss FY19 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
viii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:30 am:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.