OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, January 9, 2019, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 12/05/2018 Regular Meeting and the 12/28/2018 Special Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Review and Discuss FY18 ONGE External Audits Financial and MICS
ii. Present for Approval Roulette TICS and Request to Post for 30-day Comment Period
iii. Present for Approval Petitions to Revoke Gaming Licenses
iv. Present for Approval Training and Travel Requests
v. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. NOC Signed Document
iv. Risk and Safety
v. Osage Nation Accounting Updates
vi. Discuss FY19 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
vii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases at 11:30 am:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.